Descendants of Ezekiel McPeek
Generation No. 1
1. EZEKIEL1 MCPEEK was born Abt.
1730 in NJ, and died 1808. He married MARGARET MASTERS 1764. She was born Abt. 1740.
of EZEKIEL MCPEEK and MARGARET MASTERS are:
2. i. DANIEL SR.2 MCPEEK, b. 1790; d.
ii. JOHN MCPEEK, b. 1775.
iii. WILLIAM MCPEEK.
iv. RICHARD MCPEEK, m. ELIZABETH.
v. HANNAH MCPEEK, m. BENJAMIN MASTERS.
Generation No. 2
2. DANIEL SR.2 MCPEEK (EZEKIEL1) was born 1790,
and died 1856. He married ELEANOR.
of DANIEL MCPEEK and ELEANOR is:
3. i. DANIEL R.3 MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1805,
OH; d. 1885.
Generation No. 3
3. DANIEL R.3 MCPEEK (DANIEL SR.2, EZEKIEL1) was born Abt.
1805 in OH, and died 1885. He married
(1) ANN ELIZABETH SMITH Abt. 1832. She was born Abt. 1812 in PA. He married (2) THURSDAY THOMAS 29 Jan 1860,
daughter of SAMUEL THOMAS and MARGARET DANFORD. She was born 24 Jun 1825 in Washington Co.,
Ohio, and died 03 Sep 1885.
of DANIEL MCPEEK and ANN SMITH are:
i. CATHERINE4 MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1834.
ii. ADDISON MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1836;
m. KATURAH J. HICKMAN, 08 Nov 1859.
iii. DAVID MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1839.
4. iv. ELIZABETH MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1840.
5. v. LEVI MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1842;
vi. PRICE MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1845;
m. SARAH JANE SLACK, 21 Nov 1865.
vii. MARY J. MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1845.
viii. JESSE MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1849.
ix. C MCPEEK.
of DANIEL MCPEEK and THURSDAY THOMAS are:
x. JACOB A.4 MCPEEK, b. 1860; m. (1)
LOUISA B MCKEE, Abt. 1885; m.
(2) ALICE CRAIG, 09 Nov 1902; m.
(3) MELISSA LINDAMOOD, 16 May 1909.
xi. CLARA MARGARET MCPEEK, b. 1863.
xii. LUCINDA E. MCPEEK, b. 1864.
xiii. THOMAS N. MCPEEK, b. 1869.
Generation No. 4
4. ELIZABETH4 MCPEEK (DANIEL R.3, DANIEL SR.2, EZEKIEL1) was born Abt.
1840. She married GAINSON HENDERSHOT. He was born Abt. 1837.
of ELIZABETH MCPEEK and GAINSON HENDERSHOT is:
i. SOPHIA J.5 HENDERSHOT.
5. LEVI4 MCPEEK (DANIEL R.3, DANIEL SR.2, EZEKIEL1) was born Abt.
1842, and died 1909. He married MARY ELLEN BINEGAR 11 Dec
1869. She was born 1852.
of LEVI MCPEEK and MARY BINEGAR are:
6. i. GORDON WILLIAM SR.5 MCPEEK, b. 31 Aug 1892;
d. 01 Dec 1949, Newport Cemetery.
7. ii. CHARLES E. MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1870;
iii. MINNIE MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1875.
iv. CURTIS MCPEEK, b. 1891; m. MINNIE MILLER.
8. v. BERTHA MCPEEK.
vi. CORA MCPEEK, b. 1885.
vii. VESTA MCPEEK, m. JOHN EDWARDS.
9. viii. CLARENCE MCPEEK, b. Abt. 1879.
ix. FRANKLIN MCPEEK, b. 1873; d.
Generation No. 5
6. GORDON WILLIAM SR.5 MCPEEK (LEVI4, DANIEL R.3, DANIEL SR.2, EZEKIEL1) was born 31 Aug
1892, and died 01 Dec 1949 in Newport Cemetery.
He married LULA HAZEL HUTCHISON, daughter of PETER HUTCHISON and RACHEL OLIVER. She was born 24 Dec 1898, and died 1991.
of GORDON MCPEEK and LULA HUTCHISON are:
10. i. HARRY WILLIAM6 MCPEEK, b. 1916; d. 07
11. ii. TRUMAN PRESTERFER MCPEEK, b. 1926; d. 13
12. iii. MARVIN RAY MCPEEK, b. 1919; d. 28
Jan 1974, Greenlawn; Akron, OH.
13. iv. KATHLEEN LOUISE MCPEEK.
14. v. DEAN WESLEY MCPEEK, b. 1928; d.
15. vi. VERNA MAE MCPEEK, b. 1926.
16. vii. GORDON JR. MCPEEK.
17. viii. WANDA JEAN MCPEEK.
7. CHARLES E.5 MCPEEK (LEVI4, DANIEL R.3, DANIEL SR.2, EZEKIEL1) was born Abt.
1870, and died 1931. He married CARRIE B. EDWARDS 04 Jul
1896. She was born 1878, and died 1965.
of CHARLES MCPEEK and CARRIE EDWARDS are:
18. i. HAZEL6 MCPEEK, b. 1905; d.
1938, Matamoras Cemetery.
19. ii. AUDREY MCPEEK.
iii. NELLIE MCPEEK, m. ELMER SLACK.
20. iv. MICKY MCPEEK.
21. v. PEARL MCPEEK.
22. vi. EDISON MCPEEK, b. 1897; d.
1973, New Matamoras Cemetery.
8. BERTHA5 MCPEEK (LEVI4, DANIEL R.3, DANIEL SR.2, EZEKIEL1) She married (?) CARPENTER.
of BERTHA MCPEEK and (?) CARPENTER are:
i. MARY ELLEN6 CARPENTER.
ii. ALEX CARPENTER.
9. CLARENCE5 MCPEEK (LEVI4, DANIEL R.3, DANIEL SR.2, EZEKIEL1) was born Abt.
1879. He married STELLA LILA STACK, daughter of VALENTINE SLACK and LILLIE EWARDS.
of CLARENCE MCPEEK and STELLA STACK are:
23. i. MARY EDNA6 MCPEEK, b. 02 Jul 1915;
d. 08 Aug 1974, New Matamoras Cemetery.
ii. CONNIE MCPEEK, m. (?) SLUDER.
iii. BETTY MCPEEK, m. (?) WALKER.
iv. PATTY LOU MCPEEK, m. JUNIOR ALLISON.
24. v. GRACE MCPEEK, b. 15 Dec 1907;
d. 10 Nov 1990, East Lawn Cemetery.
vi. EMERSON MCPEEK.
25. vii. ERNEST MCPEEK.